Hello World!

 

Hello All! I’m going to apologize up front here😅, this is going to be a hodgepodge full of deal finds🤑, bargains💵, tips☑️, suggestions🗳️, recommendations🗂️, hacks💻, random thoughts🗣️, life stories👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 (husband & dad of two crazy kids here), etc. that I have encountered, happen to think would be useful for others, find interesting, or are just humorous (at least to me 🤷🏽‍♂️). You’ll come to find that I hate paying retail *shudders* for anything💰, love to use and play with tech📱, enjoy traveling✈️, and am always looking to try and learn new things🤓. I look forward to sharing with y’all (yes, I live in Texas⭐️) and eager to hear and learn from you guys & gals too!

Feel free to follow me across the interwebs at the following handles:

Twitter/X: @its_big_zee

Instagram: @its_big_zee

Threads: @its_big_zee 

Facebook: Itsbigzee 

Pinterest: bigzeeenterprises

ClickASnap: ItsBigZee

-ItsBigZee

#FirstPost

P.S. I know, I know - I probably use too many emojis too 😂 , but they have one for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Use DealNews and Slickdeals to Find Daily Deals

How to Save Money Using Digital Coupons & Deals in Fast Food & Grocery Store Apps!